1. Terms of service
eDesi is a service provider as defined in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998. eDesi is an interactive computer service as defined by 47 U.S.C.230. We do not control the truth or accuracy of content posted or the safety, or legality of the items advertised or sold. You may find other users' information or advertisements posted to be offensive, harmful, inaccurate or deceptive. The views expressed on the website are not those of www.edesi.com, and any errors or omissions in them belong to the respective contributors / copyright holders.
The remainder of this document covers the specific terms and conditions under which each major service category of eDesi is provided for your use. It is your responsibility to make sure you read and understand this document before using any eDesi service. Please do not contribute to eDesi in any manner unless you have carefully read and agree with all of these terms
The Site contains content which includes Your Information, eDesi's information and information from other users. You agree not to copy, modify, or distribute such content (other than Your Information), eDesi's copyrights or trademarks. When you give us any content as part of Your Information, you are granting us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, , publish, translate, distribute, perform and display such content (in whole or part) worldwide through the Site as well as on any of our affiliates or partners websites, publications and mobile platform. We need these rights with respect to the content in Your Information in order to host and display your content. If you believe that there is a violation, please notify us .
We reserve the right to remove any such content where we have grounds for suspecting the violation of these terms or of any party's rights.
You agree not to hold www.edesi.com or any of its officers, employees, agents responsible or accountable for any of your listing, postings or information and nor shall we, our officers, employees or agents be liable for any misuse, illegal activity or third party content or information are generated by various users directly and we do not have any role in the creation, publication or distribution of the posting, listing or information, nor are we in a position to have editorial control over the substance or content contained in the listings, postings, or information, save and except to the extent provided in sec 3 above.
You understand and agree that we do not guarantee the accuracy or legitimacy of any listing, posting, information by other users. You further agree that we are not liable for any loss of money, goodwill, or reputation, or any special, indirect, or consequential damages arising out of your use of the site or as a result of any sale, purchase of goods and services with other users of the site. We also cannot guarantee continuous or secure access to our Services. Accordingly, to the extent legally permitted we exclude all implied warranties, of merchantability, fitness or quality of the Site and our services.
4. Personal Information
By using eDesi, you agree to the collection, transfer, storage and use of any personal information provided by you on the Site by eDesi. The data is stored and controlled on servers. By submitting your resume with your replies, you give permission to eDesi to publicly display your resume which can be freely accessed by anyone. You also agree to receive marketing communications from us unless you specifically indicate otherwise in writing to us. You may send questions about this policy..
We may update this document at any time and may notify you of such updates via a post on the boards and /or through email communications. The modified terms and conditions shall come into effect either at the time you place your next posting information on the Site or after a period of 30 days from the date of the update, whichever is sooner. If we or our corporate affiliates are involved in a merger or acquisition, we may share personal information with another company, but this terms and conditions shall continue to apply.
The User should agree to indemnify and hold eDesi, its officers, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, directors, officers, agents, service providers, suppliers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney fees and court costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of content submitted by the user, users use of the service, violation of the TOU, breach by the user of any of the representations and warranties herein, or user’s violation of any rights of another.
Type of Information Collected:We collect and store the following personal information:
- email address, physical contact information, and (depending on the service used) sometimes financial information;
- computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from eDesi and Ad data (all through cookies – you can take steps to disable the cookies on your browser although this is likely to affect your ability to use the site);
- other information, including users IP address and standard web log information.
Information posted on eDesi is obviously publicly available. Therefore, if you choose to provide us with personal information, you are consenting to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers.
We use users' personal information to: provide our services; resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems; encourage safe trading and enforce our policies; customize users' experience, measure interest in our services, and inform users about services and updates; communicate marketing and promotional offers to you; Do other things for users as described when we collect the information.
- All information contained by eDesi is treated as strictly confidential and eDesi does not and will not disclose or share such confidential information to / with any external organization.
- The users’ privacy is very important to us. We do not and shall not at any point in time, either sell or rent users’ personal information to third parties without users’ explicit consent.
- We may be required from time to time to disclose users’ personal information to Governmental or law enforcing agencies or our regulators, but we will only do so under proper authority.
- eDesi also reserves the right to make use of the personal information in any investigation or judicial process relating to fraud on account of such transactions during the period eDesi retains such information.
- We may also disclose personal information to enforce our policies, respond to claims that a posting or other content violates other’s rights, or protects anyone’s rights, property or safety.
- We may also share personal information with:
- Corporate affiliates who help detect or prevent potentially illegal acts and provide joint services (Our corporate affiliates will market only to users who ask them to).
- Service providers who help with our business operations.