The best solution will be to migration your Iron speed application to ASP.Net MVC before it gets too late. Many users have already migrated their application to another Microsoft platform or MVC and remaining have started to migrate their Iron speed application to MVC since there is no support left once your Iron speed software stop working.
MVC is a standard design pattern that many developers are familiar with. Some types of Web applications will benefit from the MVC framework. Others will continue to use the traditional Asp.net application pattern that is based on Web Forms and post backs.
What Do We Do?
We Migrate you’re any version of Iron speed Application to ASP.Net MVC.
Why Only Axton group?
We use state of art technology so you’re new MVC application will look and work exactly your existing Iron speed Application.
Technology We Use:
• ASP.Net MVC
• Crystal Report
• Dev Express
• Telerik Controls
• Entity Framework
• Nested Grid View
• Angular JS
• Save thousands of dollars on your development cost since we have created converter.
• Can migrate any version of Iron speed Application
• No need of Iron speed License
• New Code will be based on ASP.Net MVC so any developer can work on it
• Easy to integrate with any 3rd party application or APIs or Mobile platform
• Can use Telerik or any 3rd party control or Payment Gateway System.
• Already converted more than 20 big and complex applications
How does the Ironspeed to MVC Migration Work?
Once you are ready to migrate your Ironspeed application you can call us at 201-884-7338 and we will review your application and database structure.
We have been working with a different version of Ironspeed Designer from 3.1 to 12.2. Our Ironspeed to MVC migration service supports all the version of Iron Speed application.
Call us: 610-209-3937 or Write us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us: http://www.axtongroup.com/
57 Judson St,, Edison, New Jersey, United States